Shop bohemian gallery wall art prints photographed in Lisbon, Spain. Intricate craftsmanship adorns the walls of historic streets and buildings. It’s all in the details, as the beautiful azulejo tiles create spectacular works of art. Admire the detail within the detail. Adorn your walls with beautiful artisan prints, perfect for interior decor & home. Beautiful tiles and architecture create spectacular works of art. Create your own Lisbon, Portugal gallery at home with showpiece art prints.
· Photography product is print only. Framing is not included.
· All Stephanie Janett’s prints are custom printed on heavy weight archival paper. Each print is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper.
· Images are printed in high resolution.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
· Once your print has been purchased online, we must process the order and the image is then sent to the lab for printing. Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing (production) before your photograph is shipped, as your order is custom printed just for you. Please note that we don’t keep stock of our prints; we have them printed individually for each customer order.
· We ship the print/s as soon as your order has been processed. Our average shipping time is dependent on the orders destination. Please add PROCESSING + SHIPPING = Estimated delivery.
CANADA customers shipping time estimates 6-10 business days.
UNITED STATES customers shipping time estimates 3-4 business days.
EUROPEAN customers shipping time estimates 3-7 business days.
AUSTRALIAN/NZ shipping time estimates 2-5 business days.
WORLDWIDE customers shipping time estimates 8-14 business days.
International Duties & Taxes:
· Know that shipping may vary slightly due to possible shipping or customs delays. Please remember that if this occurs, customs and other import duties are the full responsibility of the customer receiving the purchased product.
· Product is print only. Framing is not included.
PRINT INFORMATION & CARE
How should I handle my print?
· If you wish to do the framing yourself, handle your print with the utmost of care. Never touch the printed image with your fingers as oil and dirt from your skin can easily cause damage.
Where not to position a print?
· Never locate your print where it will be exposed to moisture or direct sunlight.
How are prints packaged?
· We send all our prints in a durable mailing product.
· All sales are final. We have a non-returnable and non-refundable policy. We are committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality. All of our products are custom printed on order, so please select your products carefully, as there are no refunds or exchanges for a change of mind.
· Any damaged/deemed unusable or incorrect prints sent, are eligible for replacement. All items are thoroughly checked before sending and packaged with care. On the day of your delivery please carefully inspect your shipping package and print. In the unfortunate event that a print arrives damaged through the delivery process, please let us know immediately and we will contact the courier company directly to sort out any claims.
We require all damaged or incorrect prints to be returned for replacement within 7 days and notified via email within 24 hours of shipment delivery date receipt. Be sure to document/photograph any/all impurities and include this information when contacting us regarding your damaged item. We must receive written notification as well as photo documentation of damages within 7 days of receiving item. After 7 days, we will no longer be able to replace an item.
The return address is the lab facility found on the packing slip.
If you have received the wrong order or your order was damaged in transit please contact us immediately email@example.com
All Intellectual Property is the property of Stephanie Janett. All right reserved. You may not reproduce, modify, display, perform or distribute any images. Artwork may not be reproduced or resold without the express permission of the artist. It is a breach of copyright otherwise. Unless expressly authorised and only when permission has been obtained by Stephanie Janett may you do so. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org